Tuesday 12 May 2009

He's been here five minutes and he's 'Baffled' already!

Thats it. He's a trouble maker. GET HIM OUT!

Andrey Arshavin has been here five minutes and already he is baffled by Arsene Wenger. Well, let me tell you Mr Arshavin you are not the only one baffled by Arsene Wenger my friend!

Wenger aint called the 'mad professor' for nothing!

I'll be honest here, does anyone really believe Arshavin would say that he is baffled by Wenger and blast Arsenal already? He's just walked through the door.

I get the impression that Arshavin loves it at Arsenal and I love him at Arsenal. I love Arshavin like a brother.

And I know he didn't say he was baffled because I saw the interview and I can speak fluent Russian. Sort of. I did a two-week course but I Russianed it.............I'll get me coat!

The only thing that baffles me is that the English media do not employ a proper translator who can actually speak the lingo in that country! I heard the Sun sent a Spanish man to translate Russian to English!

No fucking wonder the articles are always fucked!

Anyway, even if Arshavin is 'baffled' by playing down the left, he is one of the lucky ones. Ask poor old Alex Song who was told he is a defender only to find himself in the holding midfield role or Johan Djourou, a natural holding player who under Wenger's guidance finds himself in defence!

I also heard a rumour that Manuel Almunia was a striker until Wenger converted him into an Eminem lookalike goalkeeper.

To be honest I cannot wait to see Arshavin next season. He has taken to the Premiership like I took to alcohol and I fancy a little shout at him being named Premiership player of the season after 'baffling' defences himself this time next year.

Keep it Goonerish.............

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st

Anonymous said...

he is the one player at arsenal who looks like he can "baffle" the opponents defence..hope he doesn't baffle everyone into securing a move to barca next season and make arsenal a distinguished club which only launches incerdible talent to their dream teams..

Anonymous said...

Akinveev (10 million)
Sagna--Toure--Hangerland (9 million)--clichy

Walcott--De Rossi17million--Fabregas--Arshavin

V.persie--Pogrebnyak (14mill)

Dave said...

so what if wrighty has a small package at least he is a good blogger

Anonymous said...

arshavin will be more baffled when he finds out wenger has been thinking of converting him into the best ever goalie under 6'

MeteorMonster said...

Diaby and Nasri must be baffled also by playing on the left wing. We now have a total of 3 left wingers who are playing out of position.

Now, that's what I call baffling.

Anonymous said...

I am extremely baffled by the amount that I have spent on lapdancers over the last few years.

Anonymous said...

His actual comments were that he's baffled how he's playing well in the left midfield position.

Anonymous said...

he said he's baffled at how well he's done on the left wing, saying its been a gift from god.

Wrighty7 said...

Thanks Dave! LOL

Anonymous said...

I think AW should take a look at Edin Dzeko one more time... The guy is just amazing, can't just stop scoring... He has just scored two goals and the match is still going..

Anonymous said...

how about benzema how much would he cost ??by the way as far as im concern ,this blog is the best, well done wrighty.

Anonymous said...

Hattrick for Edin Dzeko

Wrighty7 said...

Thanks 20:47!

Anonymous said...

I want you to fill in at left back next season Andrey, no arguements just do it, I wanna try Bakary on the left wing, he did well there in training

Vertino Aleci said...

wrighty, I think the media sometimes have an agenda against arsenal. I mean How did they translate an interview so badly?

Anonymous said...

Yep, a schoolboy error on the part of the press. He's actually indirectly complementing and thanking Wenger (God's rep on earth, much like the angel Gabriel) for revealing to him that he can in fact made a deadly contribution from the left wing.

How much have you spent on lap-dancers?

Anonymous said...

is fabianski baffled to be playin in goal? is he maybe a striker signed by wenger but must learn to ply his trade by being a goal keeper before he gets a game upfront instead of vela

Anonymous said...

Wrighty7 I like your spoutings but you've got it dead wrong. If anyone looks like Eminem it's Nicky B.

Keep it Danish...

Anonymous said...

The media is not to be trusted. First they completely twisted Bendtners words, then they lied about Lachter claiming that Arshavin is unhappy at Arsenal and will leave. Now this? Its really baffling.

lp said...

Well, look what Wenger did to Henry. He was a Winger then the "mad professor" turn him as a striker then now he becomes a legend.

Anonymous said...

^^^

albeit, playing from the left wing position

cuntchops

Unknown said...

I just can't get why the media is so hung up on any arsenal player that is playing well..either they want to leave or they are getting intoxicated..but one thing i like about the media rants is Wrighty's posts on them, absolute class..

Joppa Road said...

hey Wrighty. I was reading Ian Wrights post in the Sun and I have to say I agree with alot of what he has to say. He even comments on losing his legendary status with some Arsenal fans.

See what you think if the link works.

http://217.204.41.132/cgi/NGoto/2/345967948?1244

Anonymous said...

the original interview with Sport Express Russia http://english.sport-express.ru/summary/1_3901/

Anonymous said...

Read the interview on the official site of Arshavin, ( www.arshavin.eu ) many are already in English. Russian sports newspaper in the English language. The Sun incorrectly translated interview Arshavin Sport - Express (http://english.sport-express.ru/summary/1_3901/ ) But Sports - Express is the English version! But then you need to be invoked. The Sun simply invented their phrases that Arshavin is not mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit! This guy is mustard! Exactly what we need, a midfielder with the disposition of Hannibal lektor.
Buy him now! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Irish Gunner.