Friday 22 May 2009

Will sorry always be the hardest word? (it will in this case!)

Take your allegation, put it in your pipe and smoke it you oompa loompa lookalike cunt.

Its not often I use that word. Only when something angers me and this muppet has really angered me.

Step forward Phil Brown...........

I really hope that he issues an apology to Cesc Fabregas. If he is the big man he thinks he is then he will. I won't be holding my breath.

Because of all this I find myself hoping that Hull City are relegated and to be fair that isn't fair on them. Phil Brown has turned a fairytale season for Hull into a campaign all about him.

When he made his side stay on the pitch at half-time what was he trying to prove?

Something that has been proved is that he is a liar, and not once, but twice this season. He said Wenger never shook his hand and was proved wrong and he said Cesc spat at his assistant and was proved wrong.

It's obvious he is trying to impress his fat boyfriend Sam Allardyce by continuing Allardyce's own vendetta against Arsenal. Why?

The problem is that things like this stick. Brown will now be regarded as a liar, and rightly so, but Fabregas will now be regarded as a spitter. Is that fair on Cesc?

Phil Brown will probably say that is was always a case of a big club against a little club. Well fuck off. I'd love to use a big club on Phil Brown's forehead.

Lets see if Phil Brown holds his hands up, acts like a real man, admits he was wrong and says sorry.

Keep it Goonerish.............

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

spot on

Anonymous said...

I hope they go down

Anonymous said...

I hope they go down

Jammathon said...

Goin dooooooooooown!!

:)

Electro said...

the man is a complete and utter knob and I hope he gets charged by the fa for his commets about the ref at the end of the match and he should also get charged for falsly accusing cesc too.

Anonymous said...

Good article, to the point and sums up my thoughts exactly.

Phil Brown is a grade A c*nt and I personally hope Hull stay up but then sack him.

Good club, horrible manager.

Anonymous said...

Yes agree every since it became the Phil Brown show look at me Hull have been in decline.
I hate Managers who have a earpeice in there ear during a game i can only think of fat bot sam and Brown

Anonymous said...

big sam is nothing like this guy, u may disagree with his tactics on the pitch, but phil brown is something else

i dont think there's a manager in the league who could lie so easily and so blatantly

Id like to see the press response, surely they cant ignore this?

good article wrighty - well said

Anonymous said...

One of the reports said that the video showed that Cesc was still on the field when Brown & Horton went down the tunnel. I wish that kind of evidence would be made public, just to confirm to the world that Brown is a fucking liar.

Anonymous said...

for most of the time this season,i hoped that spurs get relegated but it's not going to happen. but if hull does, it would be sweeeeeet too!!

lp said...

they going down and stay down, that's where they belong unless they sack that so called fukwit manager then that'll be a different story.

JonJon said...

Hi wrighty...

was there ever going to be another outcome???? there was no proof that cesc did what he did and brown has been made to eat a huge slice of humble pie...nothing would satisfy me more than watching hull go down tomorrow....