Sunday 1 June 2008

Eduardo could be back NEXT month!

Some unbelievable news!

Eduardo could return as early as next month!

Well, that's according to my dad who just saw the news on the Setanta news channel. I was in the bath when he shouted up to me,

"Dudu will be back next month" and thats it!

Its fantastic news that he will even play again after the horror tackle he suffered. One thing though, Wenger will not rush him back and we need to be cautious with him.

But that's some news on a pretty news less day!

Keep it Goonerish.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant news!

Anonymous said...

it is great news but I really hope he's fully recovered and isn't rushed back too soon. It'll take him a while to get match fit again. It makes me shudder thinking about that dreadful tackle and I wonder if dudu is thinking about that 1st hard tackle when he's back in training or plays his 1st competitive game again.

Anonymous said...

bet his bottle has