Thursday 10 January 2008

Happy with a draw!

I've slept on it and still cant believe I'm about to say that the Spuds came to the Emirates and deserved a victory. Arsenal were fortunate to come out of the game with a draw, and Spuds should have been looking at the second leg as a formality. It's hard for me to say these things, but I have to honest about it. The Spuds played with confidence which grew as the game wore on. Arsenal at times, looked nervous. Something that I never expected to happen.


For some reason I always felt as the game ticked down and the Spuds kept missing chances that Arsenal were going to pull something out the hat. We did, courtesy of Theo skillfully chesting a clearance from Lee past the despairing Cerny!! And I must add, what a finish it was from Walcott. The way he took it was class!! Ha HA! From then on I thought that Arsenal would go on to win the game. But almost instantly the Spuds nearly scored with Defoe missing a sitter! It must be his new bird Danielle Lloyd keeping him up all night, or that silly haircut which looked like he'd run over by a push bike!!

At the end of the match, I was relieved to have a draw. Which gives us something to build on for the second leg. I hope in the second leg the players play with no fear and go play their natural game. I think if we play our football then we can go to Shite Hart Lane and claim a victory. We need to have alot more urgency in the second leg and defend better from the off.

I have to say that the Spuds were unlucky to not come away with a famous victory. BUT, I must add that they played well with their strongest side and we had a near reserve playing very poor and still the Spuds cant beat us!! That bodes well for the future and the players will be better for knowing this. I hope in the second leg we are not as flat and use the ball alot better than we did last night.

Keep it Goonerish.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur still a cunt. more yids on here taking the piss than goons. cunt.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised u know how to spell CUNT u fucking inbred Yid Slut. Go fuck your sister and make another flid Yid cos thats all u are! A bunch of inbred no good for nothing scummy chav pikey sister fuckers! Spud muggy pricks!

Anonymous said...

goon cunt

Anonymous said...

I love the banter on here.

Anonymous said...

you're a slut chanelle

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know I'm a virgin.

Anonymous said...

Chanelle, u are not a virgin.

Anonymous said...

Fuck me, this has turned into a war between Gooner and Yids! U should all be ashamed.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

what a wanky shitty site. 9 comments in 4 days? haha. cunt

Anonymous said...

arsenal cunt fuck off