Monday 16 June 2008

Fingers crossed for Rosicky and Van Persie next season

I really hope that Robin Van Persie and Tomas Rosicky can both overcome their injury problems and remain injury free next season.

Van Persie is obviously playing sparingly for Holland at the moment and I hope he has a great tournament and returns to pre-season with Arsenal ready for the new season.

Rosicky says he won't be back to training until August. I think that is due to recovery time from his recent operation.

They have been so unlucky over the last couple of seasons with their injuries and I sometimes worry that they won't fulfill their potential.

Both are excellent players, I'd go as far as saying World-class players, but they need to steer clear of these troubles and show us what they can do over a season, not just for a limited time.

I hate to say it but if they continued to get these injuries then they are fast becoming liabilities. It wouldn't be fair to players with so much ability to not be able to showcase it. And what better club than ours to do that?

I think we miss Rosicky so much he doesn't play. He is a very clever player and I rate him very highly.

Van Persie has the sweetest left foot in the WORLD to me. He strikes the ball so cleanly and like Rosicky is a very intelligent player.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both. A fit pairing of Rosicky and Van Persie will make a difference to Arsenal next season.

We were close last season, with players like those two fit, we might even win it.

Keep it Goonerish...........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

............They can make a lot of difference if they remain fit for more than 5 minutes....Hope that they do remain fit for 4 minutes atleast next season

Anonymous said...

Totally agree. They could become liabities but I hope it does not come to that.
Both are terrific players and are proven match-winners.

Anonymous said...

Not even Mr.Original sicknote(Darren Anderton) was this injured.Rosicky should be sent to the nursing home and not the playing field.

Anonymous said...

Exactly what kind of difference has Rosicky ever made when playing.I remember him missing from two yards against Cska Moskva when a guy in in a wheel chair could have put it away.

Anonymous said...

Well that is a differnce...........sorry !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well done, youve said what is blatently bloody obvious to everyone.

brilliant...

Anonymous said...

GOOD POST